So, it’s pretty awesome that AIRCAT is coming out with a new 804 1/4 Mini Ratchet and the 6340 4″ angle grinder. We tested out some of their tools at SEMA where we got to check out the SK Tools X-Frame Wrench.
Here are some specs Aircat released about the 804 1/4 Mini Ratchet:
- Free Speed- 280
- Bolt Capacity – 3/8″
- Square Drive 1/4″
- Working Torque- 10 – 30 ft lb
- Max Torque ft lb @ 90 psi – 30 ft lb
- Over All Weight – 1.55 lbs
- Air Cons – 4
- 2 year warranty
Just to compare with similar tools, AIRCAT released this comparison chart, check it out for yourself and let us know what you think!
The 6340 4″ Angle Grinder is being compared to the Ingersoll Rand IR3445 MAX
AIRCAT 6340 4″ Specs VS. the IR3445 MAX
- 11,000 RPM VS. 12,000 RPM
- 1.0 HP Motor VS. 0.88 HP Motor
- 2 1/3 lbs VS. 3.5 lbs of weight
- 8.5 in Long VS 8.5 In long
What else does the AIRCAT bring to the table?
- Spindle Lock
- Multipositional rotational guard
- Hi-Low Speed Adjustment
- Rotational muffler mounted rear exhaust