When you think of a slider miter saw.. you know it is typically used for flooring, small crown work, toe molding, back splashes, base, chair rail, door or window casting, or any other woodworking application.
This Miter Saw is CORDLESS..talk about making it easy for on the job.
Since the new DCS361 won’t be available until June 2015…Let’s take a look at the specifications..
- Various applications including trim installation, flooring work, and cutting 2x material.
- The 7 1/4 Inch Sliding Miter Saw) features a single left bevel which ranges from -3° to 48° left.
- XPS blade light*
- Portability and convenience
- 3 1/2 inch maximum vertical, 3 5/8 inch crown nested, and 2×8 inch horizontal cut
- spins at 3750 RPM
- averages 183 cuts of 2×4 pine
- 275 cuts of 3-1/4 inch pine base molding on a single battery charge
- Equipped with a dust bag, hold-down clamp, and a 40 tooth blade.
- 10 positive miter stops
- Fast and easy cam lock
- High Visibility Bevel Scale
- Miter Pointer
- Total weight: 31.6 lbs
*The integrated blade light which casts a shadow showing where the blade will cut.